Welp, it’s officially May. When did that happen? Yesterday duh, but seriously, I can’t believe how fast time flies these days! I wish you all a wonderful weekend as always!
- I love everything about this post, the photos, the use of colors, the theme… Strawberry Doughnut Cake!
- These Bubblegum Cupcakes are beautiful! The Gelatin bubbles are absolutely fascinating to me!
- Warm Chocolate Chip Cookie Stuffed Soft Pretzels. Helloooooo!!!
- I can’t wait to make this Meyer Lemon Bundt Cake! Sounds/looks sooo good!
- I had to throw in something weird… check out these ladies shoes from Shoe Bakery. Like… whoa?!
Have a wonderful Easter weekend everyone! P.S. None of these links are Easter related.
- I’m drooling over this Oreo Brownie recipe.
- Mini Lemon Meringue Cheesecakes. Hellloooo! Drooling some more!
- Sweet Treats pillows! Doughnuts, Cupcakes, Pizza… totally cheesy but cute!
- I think I will be tasting one of these from Krispy Kreme this weekend!
- This Chocolate Chip Layer cake looks sooo good!
Happy April everyone! Hope you all have a great weekend!
- Chick-fil-a’s April Fool’s prank… I love their sauces but these sound gross! Had to share though.
- Easter is a few weeks away… yay! I’m loving the look of these shimmery Jelly Belly Jewel Jelly Beans!
- A few of these coffee chalk art prints are calling my name, especially this one!
- Beautiful pictorial of buttercream roses on cupcakes!
- S’more Rice Krispy Treats! Need I say more? YUM!
Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!
- Coffee flavored doughnuts at Krispy Kreme! These are calling my name!
- Lego JELLO Jigglers! Awesome!
- Doesn’t this decadent hot chocolate look dreamy? And the marshmallows, oh my!
- 14 unexpected things you can do with a can of frosting.
- Exactly why I love bananas!